Re: Sending Pictures to Cell Phones

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 18:47, Daniel Brown wrote:
|  On Nov 14, 2007 1:27 PM,  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|  > Hey list,
|  >
|  > I'm doing some R&D for a project at my job and my boss wants the
|  > ability to send pictures to cell phones. I was wondering if
|  > anyone had any experience with this or could point me in the
|  > right direction to get started.
|  >
|  > Thanks,
|  > Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

Delivering MMS can be done, but the ease with which it can be done
with PHP depends on how well defined your target audience is.  If
they all use a specific phone, it will be easier than if you are
aiming at handsets of indeterminate screen size and display
capability.

There are plenty of avenues to explore for getting multimedia messages
to mobiles.

--
Neil Bellamy
(( aql.com ))