Re: Sending Pictures to Cell Phones

On Nov 14, 2007 1:27 PM,  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> I'm doing some R&D for a project at my job and my boss wants the ability
> to send pictures to cell phones. I was wondering if anyone had any
> experience with this or could point me in the right direction to get
> started.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
>
> --

    I was working for http://www.d-d-n.com/ until last year, and I
seem to recall there being a problem sending media like that to any
phone other than those serviced by Sprint.  I'm not really sure if
that's changed now, or why it was even like that in the first place,
but maybe that will at least give you something to check into.  That
whole site is built in PHP as well.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.