Re: Quick questions -- how do I place the cursor (i.e., set focus) to a field on page load?

i don't believe so. it should trigger the focus event for that element ID.

of course you did download and include jquery.js in your page... can
you send me (off list) the URL to the page? i can help you out, but it
is off topic to PHP now :)