Re: Hello, I have a php/apache question

Josh McDowell wrote:
I just recently installed apache 2.0 on my comp with php 5.2.5 aswell. Apache is working and I am trying to get php to be configured into apache as a module, I put the ini file in the load module so it looks like this:

#LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so
#LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"

That seems like a strange mix, .so files are for *nix machines and .dll files are for windows. Is this on a windows machine or a *nix box?

(Maybe the default config for apache + windows has the .so lines in there, I don't have apache on my windows machine so I can't look at it).

apache is running a threaded mpm, but your php module is not compiled to be threadsafe.

There were a few hits on google for this phrase, any useful results?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/