Re: PHP Programmers Needed

Thanks Daniel and Wolf!

I am an entrepreneur who runs a web design/web application development firm
and is inundated with work.  We are by no means anywhere close to the size
Microsoft.  I am only posting here as I have been a member of the list since
its inception and have found that their are quite a few freelancers looking
to make a little extra money or people out of jobs.  My intentions were only
the best.  If you're not interested please take Wolf's advice and delete it.