PHP Programmers Needed

I am looking to hire PHP programmers to help me in various projects I have
going on.  They all involve PHP, MySQL extensive knowledge and JavaScript
would be a plus.  Please email me if you're interested.  Please include
references for people you've done jobs for in the past, work history,
knowledge of PHP & MySQL & JavaScript, desired compensation.  This
opportunity could result in full-time work if we are successful and it's
something you're looking for.  Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Ben