Re: PHP ide?

Tiago Silva wrote:
Lester Caine escreveu:
Robert Cummings wrote:
Ubuntu = Debian + New Life

Mandriva has Eclipse and PHPEclipse 'out of the box' along with Apache and PHP I can build a fully functional development machine from a pile of bits in under an hour ;)
And currently that includes downloading the latest updates :)

I use an OS called Windows Vista :-P

hahahha crap(I use openSuse... ;-) )

Guys, talking about features of distributions is a looping question...it's a vicious endless thing...

let's talk about PHP ide's ok?

I use eclipse, with PHPEclipse it's fullfeatured for PHP, look, FOR PHP!

The good programmer don't need a full featured IDE, like Delphi for PHP and anyothers that wrap you behind the scenes...

Not had to bother with vista yet - in fact a lot of my hardware intensive stuff simply will not run on it :( BUT the best thing about Eclipse is that it runs the same on windows as Linux, so I don't have to have different environments on each. I just run a local CSV server and sync things between the two environments. And now I can move stuff that was originally developed on Windows over to Linux
- or replace it with PHP powered stuff :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL