Re: html parsing

Ron Croonenberg wrote:
Hello,

I have a script that ads data to a html template.
However when there is an include in the html like:

<!--#include file="include/header.sinc" -->

it is not "processed", but "just" ends up as a string in the page.

So I guess it needs to be parsed. Is there an easy way to do that ?

thanks,

Ron

Do you have SSI enable in Apache? You are running Apache right? Do you have the file named .shtml? Or do you have Apache setup to run SSI through the HTML parser allowing you to have the files named .html instead. But I guess the other question is why are you using an SSI command that you could easily use a PHP command for and thus not have to mix the two?