Re: Problem with input name, how can i use . (dot) in a name of a input type text?

with regard to things not to do, don't f'ing reply off-list (unless asked),
etiquette asks that you keep the conversation on the mailing list. if you
wAnt to call me an ass because you don't like the way I tried to help that's
fine
but please do it in public :-)

sorry but i thought when im hitting the reply button it was replying to the
list not for the last user that replied it. reply all is the right button to
hit.