Re: PHP standard vs. Zend Core

On 10/31/07, Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm a bit curious about what the general differences are from the
> applications point of view, and in consequence with that, the users,
> between running the standard PHP 5.2.4 distribution and the Zend Core
> 2.5 distribution?
>
> Any special pros and cons on each distribution?
>
> Anders.
>
> --

    This won't give you pros and cons like you specifically mentioned,
but it's worth a read if you haven't already seen it.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0502nickolas/index.html

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....