Re: Re: docs.google.com how do the export ?

On 10/31/07, Ürgo Perend <yrgo01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I also look for a littlebit similar solution as this one - how to get
> list of my public documents on docs.google so that I could put it on a
> public webpage for visitors to see (I'd wrap them somehow - via using
> iframe i think). I found out some related information on
> http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/AuthForWebApps.html and
> http://code.google.com/apis/documents/developers_guide_protocol.html.
> The google documents list data API has only Java and Python related
> guides, but not for PHP. Also when I did search on the internet did not
>   help. Any ideas how to get over it?
>

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Yrgo
>
> Torsten Rosenberger wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I watched docs.google.com an wonder how they can export the
> > WYSIWYG created content in pdf, word, ...
> > Are they working with COM() functions on Windows ? to generate the docs
> > and pdf
> > or is it possible to create them with XSLT
> >
> > BR Torsten
>
> --

    Ürgo,

    This really gets out of the scope of the list here, but I did two
quick Google searches and found some interesting things.  Check out
the following search links:

http://www.google.com/search?q=google+documents+php+api&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Gdu&q=google+docs+php+api&btnG=Search

    The first result of the latter search terms (in English, not sure
about international searches) showed this as the first result - a
Google Groups conversation that just took place 48 hours ago:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Docs-Data-APIs/browse_thread/thread/2c86161b8d40076

    And that's probably your best bet, is to get involved with a
Google Group that handles the Google API specifically.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....