Re: EMPTY??

Nathan,

I do not have a hard coded string for "Changed database context to
Database."

It is simply the get_last_message function like below:
if (!empty($check_comments)) {
  echo "Do Something";
}
or die ("Query failed: <br />".mssql_get_last_message());

O M G!  I am a tard! my "Do Something" was a series of insert statements,
each of them having the or die ("Query failed: <br
/>".mssql_get_last_message()); at the end.  My very last "or die" message
was OUTSIDE of the closing curly brace! And as such it was trying to execute
a query that didn't exist because its condition had not been met!