Need a hint how to use an anker on the next page

I have a long page (form), where the user has to return to the place he left last time, or where in that page a question has not been answered.

Example:

Tell me the German word for:     Your answer:

1. dog                                            Hund
2. cat                                              Katze
3. rose
4. car                                             Auto

in the example the third one has not been answered, by returning to that page the display start nearby "3. rose".

bye

Ronald