p-s-e-x-e-c

Hi. I'm wanting to run an executable that generates a text file, and I'm
having some issues. When I run the command on the server itself, it works
just fine. When I run the same command via a webpage, the text file does not
generate. My first impression was that the permissions were wrong. So, I
gave the web user and the user making the call the necessary permissions...
no luck. Here's what I'm doing...

<?php
$command = "psexec.exe -i -w C:/Folder -u user -p pass -e
C:/Folder/executable.exe 2>&1";
exec ($command);
?>

This should generate this file but doesn't: C:/Folder/printer_list.txt

Again, when this exact statement is run in the terminal on the Win2k3
server, it works fine. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
~Philip

PS... Side note: the list rejected my original email b/c of the subject:
'Psexec'. Odd.