Re: Strange behaviour of static declared content.

> [snip]
> to be honest i meanwhile have a workaround.
> [/snip]
>
> How about extending the API class and putting the function within the
> extended class that you need?

it's only partially a solution since the API will change. therefore the
expressions in the if statement maybe will change.

if i extend the class i would have to overwrite the function with my
version. In fact this will solve my problem, but i will not be able to
gain from the updates of newer versions for that function in the API,
right? Thats a solution but it will result in many more problems in the
end. I could merge all the time, but thats sloppy, i don't want that, i
am to lazy for doing that :)

thanks anyway

josh

--