Re: Something you can do with AJAX + PHP as well

Jay Blanchard wrote:
 [snip]
 I saved it and it played in Winamp, but no audio
 [/snip]

 So, is it worth going to all of the trouble to see?

In a word, "no".

I watched it fine in Firefox on Linux with mplayer pluing. It just
worked(tm) for me!

But overall I have to say I was somewhat disappointed. It was just your
standard Ajax stuff really, nothing PHP related at all and nothing that
isn't done slicker on Facebook and Flickr and other good Web 2.0 sites.

Sorry Mark but that's just the way it is. I'm sure it's useful in the
context but I wouldn't say it's rocket science or visually impressive.

Col

Col:

What do you think of this?

http://webbytedd.com/b/timed-php/

It's a combination of using both ajax and php together.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------