Re: php personal project

At 3:33 PM +0800 9/22/07, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
On Friday 21 September 2007, Karl james wrote:

 I am in need of some help.
 I would love to get some assistance on this.
 I need to start creating a database for my website.
 This will be for a fantasy football league website.
 To store stats on the database for archive purposes,
 And be able to pull them out on html reports.

You've been working on this "fantasy football league" thing for *years*.
You mean you still haven't gotten it off the ground yet?

I think the big problem here is that the words "fantasy" and "football" really don't go together.

Like in the old Rocky and Bullwinkle show when a government agent identified himself to Rocky as "Military Intelligence" and Rocky replied "Sounds like a contradiction in terms."

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------