php personal project

Team,

I am in need of some help.

I would love to get some assistance on this.

I need to start creating a database for my website.

This will be for a fantasy football league website.

To store stats on the database for archive purposes,

And be able to pull them out on html reports.

I want to do something similar to this site here.

http://www.webleaguemanager.com/demo/reports/FantasyStandingsRpt.html

Please review the reports page on the left.

I want to do all except for real time scoring.

Do not have the monies to purchase that yet, LOL.

I will be extracting the data from other sites, like NFL.com and ESPN.com

I know I need to create the players, members, stats tables.

But, I am not sure how to set them up correctly.

I can send you all a word file if you private message me.

It will show what I am looking for.

Here is a link on my wish list at the moment.

http://www.theufl.com/ufl_project.htm

I want to do all the work. I basically just need a instructor to help me
along the way

To, the end. I seem to never get any one to help me on this. Maybe, because
I am

A newbie and not sure what to do or what right questions to ask as well.

Any help in this ordeal would be greatly appreciated. I have NO TIME TABLE
on this.

Just, a personal goal of mine for me and my friends.

Please help me through this! :-)

Karl James

karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.theufl.com