Re: Try to find a solution, when restart Apache with PHP Script

No... it not should only run when i'm connected to it throught a web server... it means that when i go to specific IE page and press a button named 'Enable' the daemon should be called and start to run indefinitly, and i'm able to close IE session and the daemon keep working as well...

That's what i mean...

Jim Lucas escreveu:
Rodolfo De Nadai wrote:
Jim, i've already look for pcntl... but the support server guys, tell me that they can't install php modules that are not pre-compiled... so, pcntl is not an alternative...

Bummer, get new support server guys...   no, but really....

I think you are right... i have to make this script a daemon... but how can i do that with php??... the problem is that this daemon should be started in web interface... see the problem...???

Well, both windows and *nix have ways of running different apps as a daemon.

I actually wrote a little daemon that listens for UDP connections on a given port and takes care of all incoming connections.

What do you mean "should be started in web interface" ? Does this mean that it should only be running when you connect to it with a web browser?

thanks

np

--
* Rodolfo De Nadai *
* Analista de Sistema Jr. - Desenvolvimento *

	*Informática de Municípios Associados S.A.*
Seu governo mais inteligente
rodolfo.denadai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rodolfo.denadai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> - www.ima.sp.gov.br <http://www.ima.sp.gov.br/> Fone: (19) 3739-6000 / Ramal: 1307