Re: remove page referrer

Please include the list when replying.

Shahrzad wrote:
Mercyyy  Stut  for your reply,

No problem.

For the reason of sessions ,,,, I want no one can back to previous page,if somebody temptates to do that, either this error occur : "HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found" or that page reload again .
Can I do this with javaScript or something else?

There are some nasty evil hacks that can achieve this, but you really don't want to.

There are two possible solutions to your problem...

1) Write your code in such a way that it doesn't matter if someone goes back to a previous page and resubmits it.

2) Use the session to keep track of what page the user is on. That way if they do hit the back button you can tell them they've not allowed to do that and provide a link to the page they should be one.

The first option is the best because the second is very poor UI design.

Is there a reason why the user cannot go back to a previous page? What is technically stopping you handling that situation?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/