Re: php to generate java-script

If you want to capture the output of your current script, toss
ob_start() at the top and $data = ob_get_content() at the bottom and
then munge it as you will.

Though I also think you'd be better off putting the JS validation
in-line with the <input tags.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch