Re: PHP4 vs PHP5 Performance?

On Saturday 25 August 2007, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
> i dont know what all this goPHP5 stuff is about.
> all i know is there was an announcment on php.net a few weeks back saying
> php4 is deprecated and it soon will be made obsolete.
>
> -nathan

That announcement came a week after this site launched:

http://gophp5.org/

I do not know what if any role it played in the PHP Internals folks' decision
to EOL PHP 4, but with or without it the bulk of the PHP world is already
committed to moving to PHP 5.2 anyway.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		ICQ: 6817012