Re: keeping fields moving forward

Mike Ryan wrote:
yes I get information from form one transfers to form two ok but then does
not show up on form 3. form 1 and 2 do not then save to the database after
the last page of form 3.

That wasn't my question.

Again, when you submit form 1, do you do any processing of the data that came in from form 1 and then place that data inside form 2, and then when form 2 is submitted do you process the data in any way before inserting it into form 3?

I understand what you are doing with form 3, but I am wondering about form 1 and form 2.

Do you process any of the data from form 1 & 2 before submitting all the data with form 3?

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare