Re: zip freezes - how to handle corrupt CRC in zip-file

Ok, yesterday i´ve tried this... the command freezese. No chance to get an
error from the archive. Am i stupid? The original zip tool give me an error
on bad crc in a file, php quits with an freeze. I´ve tried also the crc
error. No chance. The $zip->open always give me and TRUE as return value.

If i think, this is an bug, where can i add this?

Regards,
Andreas