Re: zip freezes - how to handle corrupt CRC in zip-file

Hi Sanjeev,
thank you for your fast answer.
what do you mean with "error handling function" ()? If i read in the
zip_entry, the function is freezing.... no chance to handle the error,
because php dont give me an error or exception. If php find a corrupt file,
it freezes on this position. Maybe i can post the corrupt zip, so somebody
can try it :-)

Thank you for your idea.
Andreas