Re: problem in <tr>

basically you want your page needs to be submitted to the next page when you
click on the <tr>

so do one thing. create 2 forms..

form 1 will have your main table and the datas
form 2 will have hidden inputs

for each <tr> you need to assign a variable called rownumber and create the
hidden fields in each td as
name11, name12, name13....
name21, name22, name33....

i think you understand what i am trying to explain...
and convert the <tr> as <tr
onclick="submitvaluetoanotherform('thisrownumber');">

define the function which submits the value of this rownumbers value into
the second form and say submit form2 automatically

Thanks