Re: problem in <tr>

shivendra wrote:
hello friends,
i need your ehlp,actually i have a tablbe in my php page,the format is
something like this:
What i want,when i click a row like row "t1" the values of this particuler
row,i means to say the value in <td>s((monu,23) of this row is send to some
other page
similarly,when i click the row2 "t2" same function perform.pls help me its
urgent
This isn't the correct list for your question.

This is an HTML problem.

But, since most of us have to deal with HTML too when working with PHP...

you will want to use an onclick="" in the <tr>

Mind you that this will not work in IE, unless you put use a behavior script that adds onclick ability to the <tr> tag. Here is a link to the one that I use.

http://www.cmsws.com/examples/css/behaviors/example.html

check out the guts of the file to see all that is in use

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare