Re: Reading registry values

> You might use http://www.php.net/reserved.variables "SERVER_ADDR"
> to get the address of the host you are running under if you wanted
> access it from PHP only.

Ah, but there is a catch. If you looked at my snapshot, you saw that
there are two addresses, and the server address will not necessarily
be the same as the internet address assigned by the DHCP server. In
fact, it most likely won't be.

In order to get the internet address from the server, I have to know
what it is already so I can set the server to use it. Catch 22. :-)
--
Crash
Please reply to the group. E-mail is blocked.