[possible re-post] [Fwd: DOMDocument -> loadHTML() cuts off html input]

I'm not sure if my previous mail got through. If that is the case, I apologize.

Hey List,

In my application, I am loading html content into a DOMDocument using loadHTML(). The DOMDocument is validated, then the element with a certain ID tag is extracted and loaded into a node in the main DOMDocument, which is then presented as html with saveHTML().

This works fine and has worked fine for relatively large pages (containing several <select> lists with up to 400 options in total).

The problem I am now facing is a page with a single, relatively large <select> list, i.e. some 330 options. The html is generated as expected. However when I load it into a DOMDocument and saveHTML(), the select list is cut off to about 30 options. The remainder of the html content dissappears and instead, the remaining open tags are closed, presumably by DOMDocument's saveHTML() method.

Any ideas as to why this behaviour is occurring and how to fix it ?
Further information available if needed.

Thanks in advance,

Stijn

--

metastable