Re: Multiple session

Hi,

The idea is to add some kinda ping to your web site with Ajax so as far as
you receive pings you know that the use kept his/her browser open and when
it stops sending pings either the browser is closed or the net connection is
down, and then delete the user session and try to log it out.

and for preventing multiple logins you can make a database and track users,
when a user logs in you put a record with username and/or userid in that
database and when a user tries to login again just check if there is an old
record with the same username/userid. but don't forget to delete this record
when user logs out! or the session ends.

have a good coding