Re: Is it possible to stop an image from being cached?

On 7/27/07, Dan <frozendice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this header you're refering to the header of the page which contains the
image, or the image itself?

- Dan

The image itself.

Also note, that if you use my solution 2, you still might get
problems, as the page that is calling might be cached, and in the
cached page, it refers to the image with the same unique code, and it
will use the cached image again.

Also, if you use solution 2, the image will still stay forever in the
temp folder of the browser(unless the user is cleaning it). If you use
solution 1, the browser will keep it only for this page, and will
remove it afterwards.

Tijnema