Re: About One To Many MYSQL TO XML WITH PHP

I presume from your heading you want the XML file to contain a single
occurrence from the ONE table and several occurrences from the MANY table?
In that case you DO NOT want to use a join, instead you access the ONE table
and the MANY table separately, as shown in
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/dom.html#a4

--
Tony Marston
http://www.tonymarston.net