Re: About One To Many MYSQL TO XML WITH PHP

Kelvin Park wrote:
I am keep running in to a dead end with trying to convert mysql databse tables (more than 4) to XML with PHP. Initially I tried to convert two tables with the code that's attached to this email, however it's limited to printing out just a table row "WHERE column='value'". I can relate two tables on database with two rows that share same relational data, so I can do that for one row. Do you know any website that might explain how to convert joined multiple tables(with every rows) to XML?

The php lists don't accept attachments.

Forget about xml being involved - how would you tackle this problem in php or when displaying in a table (or css :P) layout?

Answer that then you have your answer for xml :)

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/