Blackbird ESB released

Hello all,

After 6 months of work (OK, maybe not entirely on this!) we're pleased to release Blackbird, an enterprise service bus for PHP. It's not meant to be a replacement for something like ServiceMix, but it is usable out of the box, and it's very easy to use. (Also, ahem, a lot more efficient on memory usage, especially out of the box!)

You can get it at:
  http://www.blackbirdesb.org/

We've included a number of samples for things like setting up a SOAP server, sending e-mail messages, bridging topics, and performing XSL transformations on messages. Documentation is also on the project site - please pardon any thin areas. We're adding to it every day.

We put it under the GPLv3 - hopefully that doesn't start any wars. Appreciate any feedback and comments, too. Please post them on the forum (on the site) so we don't clutter up this already-busy list!

Regards,
Chad