Re: session_decode from session handler

I have a similar problem I am facing with session data stored in the database
from the set_session_handler.

What I am trying to do is show a list of online users and the page they are
currenlty viewing. For this purpose I am query the sessions table to get the
list of session and from that I loop through to get the session data of each
online user. But for some reason, I cannot decode/un-serialise the session
data. Any pointers ?

cheers,
Jeffery