Re: About XML XSLT

I had to Parse XML with PHP with database from mysql.

On 7/20/07, Kelvin Park <kelvinpark86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to make a web site that it entirely XML/XSLT/PHP driven,
without MYSQL.
However, since I need to reuse the database from my last web site, I had
to parse XML with PHP and save it as a file (e.g. xmlFile.xml) in my
htdocs folder in FTP. However, I understand that this can cause some
security issues such as someone just accessing the xml file from the htdocs
folder. Would it be the best way to just place the parsed/saved XML file in
the root folder of the FTP server for security purposes? Root folder
meaning, the parent folder of htdocs, where it cannot be accessed normally
through the browser.