Re: Error on installing under Windows Vista leads to inability to uninstall 5.2.3

Dear Alan:

Thank you for your suggestion on wiping the disk and reloading the OS, which I imagine you might be suggesting because of your political feelings to Microsoft... which I don't think are wrong.

However, this would not be a practical solution for me in any way, and this installer claims on the PHP site to be Vista compatible, so I am hoping there is a much less destructive way of dealing with this issue.

Anyone else?

Many thanks.

	-stephan