Re: Re: Multiple Session Buffers

The existing page had an include(file), before my CAPTCHA code, which included a session_destroy(). Thus, when the user refreshed the page with a Submit, it called the include(file) which destroyed the data I was trying to save in the session handler, from the previous page rendering.

Anyhow, the problem is solved. I put the include file, with the session_destroy() after I accepted the user's keyed in CAPTCHA code. Thus, it couldn't destroy my CAPTCHA data.

I think of the session handler as a "buffer".