RE: Social Networking Sites OT

For what it's worth, LinkedIn has been around for years -- one of the
first SNS out there, and it's well written and very useful. It's not a
"myspace whore" thing. It's for professionals. Many employers will look
there for recommendations about you and such, just as valuable as a
resume, cover-letter and traditional refs. I highly recommend joining
it. It's a great way to keep in touch with co-workers and get future
gigs...

D.Vin
http://www.daevid.com  (I have a whole social network link on there)