Re: html emails and plain text dectection

Ross wrote:
I am using the code to send an html email (phpmailer class) now I need to somehow determine if the recipient uses text only email and change email to plain. Is this possible?

Not really, no. You can send both HTML and plain text versions in the same email and nearly all clients will correctly extract the right one. AFAIK phpmailer supports doing this but you'll have to check their documentation for details.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/