Re: Re: Announcing Xaja, a PHP Reverse Ajax framework

I don't believe there is an equivalent in other languages. In Java, the closest match might be DWR for the Reverse Ajax approach, or maybe GWT for the "no Javascript" approach. I'm not completely sure, but I think nobody took exactly the same approach yet, because Xaja opens a large number of processes and connexions and most people believe that its architecture cannot adapt to thousands of users. For my part, since the vast majority of the applications I develop have less than 100 concurrent users, Xaja's architecture is perfect, and I hope it will spread in other frameworks and languages, because I find it really easier to develop applications with a events oriented architecture.

David.