Re: acerca de extensiones SQL Server

That's assuming he wanted specifically MySQL. The OP's post did not actually state _which_ extension he wants to use, nor to which RDBMS he wants to connect (at all). To the OP: SQL is simply a language, what you want is a database-system which works with that language. There are a lot of good DataBase Management Systems, of which MySQL is a commonly available one.

- Tul

Robert Degen wrote:
Hi,

I think you should install at least

  php5-mysql

and if you're using PEAR's db connection you'll need

  php-db

too.

Robert