Re: Alter an Array Key

Craige Leeder wrote:
1. Don't modify $_POST

Why not?

2. You controll the name of the array keys with the form. Why is there
any need to change them form PHP's side of things?

That's an assumption. A reasonable one in most cases, but not necessarily the case.

3. I'm not sure Roberts solution would work. I think it might result
in an endless loop, and timeout your script.

I always worry about adding or removing elements while iterating through an array. I generally build up an array of keys to remove and remove them in a separate loop afterwards just to be on the safe side.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/