Re: Bandwidth and Mail statistics

Fernando Cosso wrote:
Hi guys
I have been asked to create a php script. It has to create a pdf with the
qmail and the bandwidth statistics. My first approach was to parse the html
output of the isoqlog for the mail and copy the mrtg's images
But it is a really nasty job.
I wonder if someone has done something similar to this.
Any help will be appreciated.
Best regards

You posted almost exactly the same request yesterday. No response usually means that nobody who can give you any assistance has seen it. Reposting it will not help and only serves to annoy.

A few questions...

1) Have you searched the list archives?

2) Have you Googled?

3) Have you MSN'd?

4) Have you actually tried anything yet?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/