Re: need a form for connecting to paypal payment pro.

On 7/12/07, Ross <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I need a secure form. I have one here
http://www.edinburghnights.co.uk/pay/php/curl_https.html but it has no
algorithm check on the CC number. Also I need to make the form secure. Can
someone point me to an example or tutorial.

Many thanks,

R.

   Ross,

   If you're processing through PayPal Website Payments Pro, why do
you need algorithms for credit card checking?  PayPal only charges the
fees on successful transactions, so you wouldn't pay anything if the
numbers were incorrect.

   Also, for specific help with the PayPal API, just go directly to
http://www.paypaldev.com/.  It's a forum that is run by a third-party,
but the actual people from PayPal's technical departments frequently
post in there to assist.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272