Re: Re: PHP Brain Teasers

On 7/7/07, heavyccasey@xxxxxxxxx <heavyccasey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Isn't this a PHP list? Why is there discussion about chickens?

if ($this == "PHP List") {
 unset('chicken discussion!');
}

Hmm, I'm too bad with this things :(

For me, the chicken never predated the chicken egg, and the chicken
egg never predated the chicken :)

Tijnema

Vote for PHP Color Coding in Gmail! -> http://gpcc.tijnema.info