Re: Inserting single quotes

Yes, it turns out the production server did not have a php.ini file!!!

I copied the php.ini-recommended file into place, and it has magic_quotes_gpc off and that did the trick.

Thanks much!

Skip

Chris wrote:
The ini setting is magic_quotes_gpc ( http://www.php.net/ref.info#ini.magic-quotes-gpc ). If that doesn't work the it's mostly like an issue in your code, make sure there aren't any differences.

Chris

skip evans wrote:
I'm sorry, I totally misnamed the subject of this email. It's the slashes that are getting inserted, but as I said only on one server, not the other.

So I don't want to change the code, if I can help it. I hope there is a setting that will prevent this from happening.

Skip

base64 wrote:
try this :

<?