Re: About DREAMWEAVER

There is a "Find and Replace" function in Dreamweaver, but it is very
specific and will only find specific words/tags.  If these comments are from
outside of Dreamweaver and it does not recognize them, then it is probably
interpreting them as basic HTML text.  And as such there would be no way for
it to know where your comment ended and the code you want to be begins.

Something a little faster but not your ideal solution would be to use the
Find function.  This will build a list of all the instances of your comment
code, for instance if you start off all your comments with //.  Then you can
double click on the result and it will take you to that line, then just
delete the line.