Real-World BUSINESS Problem

PROBLEM

I need to automatically create packing lists at the end of each day for
items ordered through our warehouse inventory control system. Each
packing list is related to a retail location. The packing list must be
printed so that order pickers can get the materials and package for
shipment to the locations. Each packing list must be archived
electronically.

RESOURCES

Data from the inventory control system and the retail location database.