Re: Re: developer seeking document writer

to reply you all
Anthony Hiscox
tedd
agree, PHP frameworks is nothing new, almost all of them is well
documented and can output HTML but... it is VALID HTML? look this web
site am developing using my framework [1] it validates [2] and now
look at original HTML source code [3], this framework correct your
HTML ala Tiddy [4] but without using Tiddy, one another thing I hate
about other frameworks, is that you find yourself mixing PHP and HTML,
in a way what supposed to be "controller" become "model" and "view"
become the actual "controller", I don't like that, so I totally
separate PHP and HTML and provided enough API to manipulate HTML... I
think this makes different, in other hand, you make sound like I want
people to look at code and write document based on what they
understand my code does... actually I wrote document [5] and all I
need someone with better English skills to _enhance wording_

I make my living as developer, investing in this framework is like
investing in my future, I even know what am going to after 1.5 release
(speed up stable business login by writing framework's core as PHP
extension in C), am not going anywhere and thank you for wishing me
good luck

Robert Cummings
believe or not, there was a guy who wanted sort of youtube clone,
after I learned that he write novels, I told him that am ready to
build web site for free if he can enhance my document, he agreed  but
then disappeared!!!

Stut
I used phpdoc at first but I did not like output so I wrote better
"output" [5] ;)

1) http://bloggers.ma/beta/
2) http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fbloggers.ma%2Fbeta%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline
3) http://bloggers.ma/beta/web/main.html